Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Keeping Busy



Having both girls home is wonderful. However, they start to get a little stir crazy doing the same old thing. We finally bought the girls a trampoline this past weekend. They love it. I'm pretty sure that they've jumped on it every day since Justin and Anna put it together. Since part of Anna's gymnastics class includes trampoline, she has been doing so many fun things that she has learned. Flips, splits, things that she would have been terrified to try 4 months ago. Laura Kate is really enjoying it as well. She would jump around the house before we bought the trampoline. She said she was a frog. Now, on the trampoline, she's a little joey jumping on the bed (from a Wiggles song).

A good friend of mine, Tena, has joined in my quest to find constructive activities for Laura Kate and Anna. So far she's bought them necklace kits and sent several kid's craft links. She owns two dalmations, Misti Blue and Garth, so the girls were treated to a dalmation activity today. Of course, Anna's dalmation is Misti Blue and Laura Kate's is Garth. I'm so lucky to have such an involved friend! I'm not very creative, so I need all of the help I can get!





This girls say "Thank You Ms. Tena!"








1 comment:

Kelly said...

Keri.....you just pass on those ideas to me : ) It does get hard trying to find things for Hannah to do...I mean she really can't sit and watch TV all day long. However she would love to sit and watch the SAME Veggie Tale all day long if I'd let her. Your girls are so cute, and getting so BIG. I can't believe it. Anna is still special, you know she was the first one of the bunch.
Kelly McCarver