Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Be Careful What You Wish For

As a follower of Christ among other followers, I've noticed folks want a good testimony...something inspiring and amazing to share about what Christ has done for them. I've been no different. I've thought that if only something dramatic had happened in my life, the Lord could use me so much more effectively. Well, I think I have enough to work with now. I'm good. We can stop for a while.

Laura Kate went back into the hospital today. She had just been released from the hospital this past Thursday. We'd had a day at home. She's pretty miserable, nauseated and dehydrated, and in some pain. We're about ready for all of this to be over. The good thing is that it will be over, "soon" is just a relative term. As in, not forever, but sooner rather than later.

So back to the original premise, the Lord has worked in our hearts and the hearts of others through this ordeal. Things we've experienced and seen have been so heart-warming and humbling. But, I've decided not to desire a good testimony any longer. This one will be good for now, thank you ;)

2 comments:

Katy said...

Keri,

David and I are so blessed to have you as our daughter-in-law. You are doing a wonderful job in this trying and stressful time. Hang in there!

Katy

Michael and Adriana said...

Amen to that!! You definitely have your testimony!! You have been a shining example of true PATIENCE, love, and a nurturing spirit. You are doing great! I truly admire your devotion. Lots of love to you and your family!!!

Adriana