Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter

Sorry it's late. I've been scolded for not updating the blog. I apologize.

We had a great Easter- wonderful message Sunday morning and fun times with family. It was cool and a rainy that morning, so the girls wore jeans instead of dresses. We got up early and went to the first service at church, which is something we don't usually do. There were a lot of people there! I was pleasantly suprised. The egg hunt took place during Sunday school. I had one child in my class...little Larkin. She's such a sweet baby. I'll miss her when her when she and her family move to Alaska this summer. They could have picked somewhere closer. I'm just sayin'...
We spent the rest of day in Gatesville, which is always fun. We spent the morning with my family at my sister's house, then made our way over to Justin's parents' for the dinner. Nana and the Benskin were there as well. We are so blessed to be close to most of the folks we love.

By the way, my girls don't look at the camera now. Have fun looking at their profiles or the tops of their heads!






This is Larkin. Isn't she darling?

Aunt Kayla and cousin Sara dying Easter eggs.

Laura Kate decorates eggs.

Baby Maddie

Getting ready to hunt.

Candy! Eggs! Let's eat!

No comments: