Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Well, Laura Kate does not have to remain secluded. That's really good. Fantastic. Yes, I talked to her doctor (not the on-call we saw Saturday) this morning, and he said that she could be around other kids as long as we were cautious. I'm just ready to pull my hair out. I wish they would make up their minds! One tells you one thing, another tells you something different. It's enough to drive someone as neurotic as myself into depression! On the other hand, I just want to get up on a couch and jump like Tom Cruise. Can anyone say "bipolar?" Of course, I raise questions about potential illnesses and the effects on her kidneys (like what just happened), etc., but I have to get the answers from the nephrologist. Ggggrrrr. I'm taking a deep breath now. God is in control. And thank goodness for that. I just might implode, were I on my own.
No, it really is good news. I just feel like a flaky nut. I tell you all one thing, then another, then the first thing again. You know what, just don't listen to a thing I say anymore. Look at the pictures of the babies and enjoy those. When you see that I'm ranting, just smile and nod. It's works for Justin ;)

Here are some random pics of the girls from the past:




No comments: