Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Deck the...living room

This is daddy's and the girls' first stab at assembling the Christmas tree.
The Christmas tree fairy (far right) was an essential component in the process ;)
And there was light
How pretty
Baby Maddie!
Proud aunt :) I think Laura Kate's enthusiasm for Maddie borders on obsession, but I suppose that's a good thing
Big sister Sara
Anna's t.v. face
Rockin' out on Rock Band. I'm obsessed. Someone please save me from myself! (p.s. notice I'm sporting my Third Day concert tee...I'm channeling Mark Lee)

2 comments:

Michael and Adriana said...

So, we're definitely going to have to Rock Band together!! I didn't know you had it in you....I didn't know I had it in me either...but it can definitely become an obsession!!! ;)

Wachsmann Family said...

Andy has Rock Band and I have only played on it a few times. I don't want to get hooked! Maybe you and the family can come over sometime and we can have a Rock Band contest!