Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lazy Day

This morning we went to Gatesville. Justin had to meet a customer at the shop, so the girls and I went to visit Maw Maw and Paw Paw. When Justin had concluded business, we went out to Justin's parents' old house where the Murphy family now lives. They have all sorts of farm-type animals, some that belong to them and some that they are sort of babysitting. The girls had a good time looking at and playing with the animals. Laura Kate even rode a horse. I got to visit with David, Katy, Dennis and Leann. Justin and Bobby went out into the pasture to check his deer camera. All he saw were raccoons :)

So, now we're home and I'm trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my day. I have housework to catch up on, but what fun is that? The girls have occupied themselves playing. And Justin has found something to keep him occupied until dinner....

If you were ever curious to know what Justin does on weekends when there is no fishing or hunting to be done, see above ;) Just kidding. Or am I?

No comments: