Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Showin' Love


In every relationship, there are ups and downs. For a 3 and 4 year old (mine at least), it can get pretty intense. But, for all of the times they get upset with one another, the overriding theme of Laura Kate and Anna's relationship is love. They love spending time and playing with one another. For the most part, they look out for one another. They often feel lost without each other. I feel so grateful and blessed that they not only love but LIKE each other. My prayer is that their relationship only grows stronger as they grow older.

The girls dance to Wiggly Safari. The Wiggles and Steve Irwin all on one DVD. You really can't beat that!


2 comments:

Michael and Adriana said...

They are so SWEET!!! They remind me a lot of my sister and me growing up...I remember taking the blame for things sometimes so my sister wouldn't get in trouble. We were always best buds and are still very, very close. So, I think it's great that your girls are so close...there's nothing quite like a sister!!!

Jamie Butts said...

That top one is the sweetest picture ever!!! Love ya'll!