Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Enjoying a Sunny Day

Today is a beautiful day! We have taken full advantage of it so far. I jammed out to Needtobreathe while pulling weeds (you can read all about that on my new blog). The girls road their bikes, explored, and jumped on the trampoline (I joined them after weeding duty...now I'm exhausted!) We even found something that looked quite promising...

Alas, it turned out to hold nothing more than a few leaves. The picture is a little lopsided, I know. I'm not sure if this nest is new or abandoned. We'll keep an eye on it and keep you posted.

The girls LOVE to push each other down the hill in this wagon. Up until Anna's birthday I got a little nervous when they did this because the wagon sometimes flipped and it's contents (my child) would spill out onto the driveway. Boo boos-r-us. Well, Anna got a helmet for her birthday, so my nerves rest a little easier. Elbows and knees my still get scraped up, but atleast noggins are now safe :)



1 comment:

Diana and Dusty said...

How fun! The girls are getting ready for the box car derby (isnt that the race they go down the hill on?) Looks like a fun filled day.