Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

More Birthday Fun

Here are some pictures from Anna's birthday party Saturday. We had pizza, cupcakes, and some surprise guests! It was a great day.

Anna and Justin strike gold early
Sara enjoys a cruise with Chuck



Jordan gettin' crazy on the four-wheeler

Ayla unleashes her inner racer

Maddie gets her party on

Laura Kate gave up playing games to entertain her baby cousin

Jordan and I take on Justin and Anna. The agreement was that we'd accelerate and the girls would steer. Of course, Justin cheated :)
PIZZA!


Kara and big sister Emma enjoy a slice


The kids jam with Chuck

Anna gets a little overwhelmed, so Jordan shows a little love



Anna's wish: "I wish my mommy would let me eat all of these cupcakes. Here comes the sugar!"


Presents! Incidentally, we've watched the movie 29 times since Saturday. Thanks, Mom ;)
You know, Maw Maw always manages to find cool Color Wonder stuff. She's quite smart, that Maw Maw.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a fun party! I can't believe Anna is 5!! I seriously remember coming to see you right after she was born, you were like our first friend to have a baby...so kind of overwhelming. That of course made you much more mature than us : ) I'm glad yall are doing well! Missed seeing them when we were in town, maybe next time.
Kelly